Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Leg Day and feeling very tired

Right now I'm so tired. I have no energy. Hopefully when I get home I will be able to take a nap. I usually never take naps but today I think I'm going to be able to. It's back explosion night. I need to be rested up for it since there are alot of reps involved. I'm going to talk about my last leg day now.


Leg day for reps:

Squats 1 Set of 6 Reps at 395 lbs.

These felt pretty good. I got them easy and had more in the tank. If I was feeling really good and hydrated, I'm sure that I could 405 for 8-10.

Good Mornings 3 Sets of 8 Reps at 230

Felt strong as hell on these. Got 8,8,6. Good sets.

Lunges Bodyweight 3 Sets of 30 Reps

I dropped down to bodyweight to get more reps and good form. I will increase slowly over time. Better to start low and increase over time. These burned like hell.

Oly Squats for 50 Reps

I got to 32 again, same as last time before racking the bar. I collapsed at the end with my legs giving out and had a huge head rush. Felt like I was going to barf. Nice to be finished once you get 50. Deadly.

Things seem to be going well. I really stressed my front delts on incline bench day. This shows that my form wasn't good. I'll need to practice my form before I go up in weight on incline barbell press. I need to stop eating like shit. I felt horrible today. I'm so tired. I'm usually really hungry at all times. Couldn't eat anything. Time to start healthier. No diets just no more eating the worst possible foods. I need to take this seriously.

Any questions don't hesitate to comment or contact me at horsefromhell89@gmail.com

Also check out my YouTube Channel. Like, Comment and Subscribe! I will be uploading this leg day for you guys to check out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIoyjDx4W1jlCbimbCvXqcQ?feature=mhee

As always,

Train hard, train smart.

Horse from Hell


No comments:

Post a Comment